Become A Member
Sign-Up for BCA Membership
YES. My company wants to support a vibrant arts scene and strengthen Oregon’s culture and economy to create a place where innovation and ingenuity rule. Choose the membership level at which you would like to join and go for it!
Specific benefits of BCA membership include:
- Opportunities for you and your employees to connect with other business and community leaders
- Recognition on BCA’s website for your community involvement
- Enhanced visibility for your company as an advocate for the arts
- A voice in local and state policy discussions about the arts funding and policies in through BCA and the Cultural Advocacy Coalition
- Reduced registration fees for the Art of Leadership board training program and help matching you and your employees with arts boards
- Discounted Arts Breakfast of Champions tickets
- Invitations to exclusive Behind-the-Scenes events
- Discounted ticket opportunities for arts events and performances
- Opportunities for employees to build their networks and skill sets through the Business Volunteers for the Arts program
- Arts research reports
- BCA monthly eNewsletters
– ($150 – $249) For Individuals and some Nonprofit Organizations. Receive all of the membership benefits listed above.
– ($250 – $499) receive all of the membership benefits listed above.
– ($500 – $999) receive all Contributing level membership benefits, plus:
- Link to your company on BCA’s website
- Easy access to the arts for your employees through BCA’s Cultural Concierge program
– ($1,000 – $2,499) receive all Silver level membership benefits, plus:
- Invitations to special arts events and receptions with arts leaders
- Free consulting services to help your company plan, implement and evaluate its cultural participation
– ($2,500 – $4,999) receive all Gold level membership benefits, plus:
- Recognition as an arts partner on BCA letterhead
- A profile highlighting your community leadership on BCA’s website and in BCA’s eNewsletter
- Priority registration for the Arts Breakfast of Champions
– ($5,000 – $7,499) receive all Platinum level membership benefits, plus:
- Opportunities to place stories/press releases about your company’s cultural participation on BCA’s website and in BCA’s eNewsletter
- 5% off Patron tables at the Arts Breakfast of Champions
- Recognition for your arts support at the Arts Breakfast of Champions
Diamond Circle Members ($7,500 – $9,999) – Call to enroll. Receive all Patron Circle membership benefits, plus:
- Recognition as a BCA partner at the Arts Breakfast of Champions and special arts events
- An additional 5% off Patron tables at the Arts Breakfast of Champions (10% total discount)
Stellar Circle Members ($10,000 +) – Call to enroll. Receive all Diamond Circle membership benefits, plus:
- Recognition as a BCA partner in all BCA publications
- 5 free tickets to the Arts Breakfast of Champions
Or, download a printable brochure, fill out the sign-up form and email it to email@example.com or fax to 503-248-1808. The sign-up form includes information about BCA’s membership levels and additional methods of payment.
Questions about BCA membership? Call Jessica Stern, Membership Manager at 503-228-2977 or email Jessica Stern to learn more.