BCA Sponsorship Opportunities
Throughout the year, BCA offers members the chance to increase community awareness of their commitment to the arts by becoming an event sponsor. By sponsoring a BCA event, members will reach an engaged audience of art enthusiasts who are looking for likeminded businesses to support. Most sponsorships include:
- Name and logo on materials and invitations sent to business leaders in each BCA member company.
- Invitations to sponsored event for employees and guests.
- Sponsorship credit prominently displayed on BCA’s website.
- Corporate signage displayed at sponsored event.
- Early event registration with coupon code.
- Host status at events, with speaking and greeting opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Art of Leadership Board Training – By sponsoring this BCA training program – which prepares business leaders to serve on arts boards – companies will reach participants, program alums, civic and business leaders, and arts organizations. Sponsorship includes free or discounted registration for the program.
- Arts Connector - Sponsor a team of employees at BCA’s Arts Connector – a lively evening of connecting nonprofit arts and culture groups with individuals ready to become active as a Board member, committee member, fundraising event planner or project volunteer.
- Arts Breakfast of Champions – Sponsors of this annual BCA breakfast, which honors businesses for outstanding support of the arts, will reach hundreds of leaders from the private and nonprofit sector, plus elected officials.
- Behind the Scenes Receptions – These events give BCA members an intimate look at the arts, plus the chance to meet business and arts leaders. Event sponsors will be recognized on all invitation mailings.
- Business Volunteers for the Arts – Sponsoring this volunteer matching program, which pairs business leaders with arts organizations, is an excellent way to get employees involved in the arts community.
To learn more about BCA event sponsorship benefits and opportunities, contact Keith Daly, BCA Membership Manager.